Cloud HostingSimple, Powerful, Worry-free.
Cloud Hosting made simple, period.
SCO Cloud is designed to give customers a fast, reliable, powerful, and affordable cloud platform for hosting critical business applications. We specialize in Windows, UNIX, Linux, and more, and we’re here to make sure each and every client gets exactly what they need from our cloud platform.
The standard for the modern business
Cloud computing is steadily becoming the standard for the modern business because it’s cost-effective, easy, and offers more control over digital resources, with less effort to manage them.
Simple, Powerful, Worry-free.
By trusting SCO Cloud as your cloud computing provider, you can move some or all of your operations to our data centers and experience amazing performance without worrying about the high costs of investing in new hardware, or the trouble of managing an entire infrastructure in-house.
Service the Other Guys Can Only Dream Of
We’re a lot different from other cloud hosting providers. Rather than leaving migrations, configurations, and troubleshooting up to you, we won’t rest until we help you migrate all your applications and servers. We will also ensure you have the kind of access and performance you need.
Awesome Features, Solid Results
With our cloud, you get:
- A fully managed cloud platform, including backups and replications.
- Unbelievable speed and reliability with the latest hardware and software.
- Full N+1 equipment redundancy.
- 100% uptime, guaranteed by a financially backed SLA.
- High-grade security (SSAE 16 type II certified data centers or higher).
- A solution you can scale, up or down as needed.
- Direct contact with experts who can help you with any cloud questions.
- Simple migrations; license and deploy machines in minutes.
- Easy budgeting with flat monthly fee pricing.
- And now – all Cloud Hosting customers are enjoying the lightening fast speed of Nimble All-Flash Storage. Standard with all Cloud Hosting for no additional charge!
100% Uptime SLA Guaranteed
Our cloud is housed in geographically diverse Tier-3 or Tier-4 data centers, with a minimum of SSAE 16, Type II certification, which translates to five nines (99.999%) of uptime or greater. From bandwidth to power and cooling, you’ll always be up and running — guaranteed.