Developers & ISV'sA profitable, reliable, and custom cloud for Developers & ISV's
Move to our Cloud, Make Money, Increase Productivity
Independent software vendors (ISVs) and application developers need the latest technology on a reliable, fast platform to develop and deploy applications. The trouble is, just maintaining local hardware, networks, and operating systems can take a huge chunk of your time and create a huge cost for developers and ISV’s.
Simplify Cost and Management
Rather than fuss with local hardware, service contracts, support staff, redundancy, and other hassles, why not let SCO Cloud handle it, so you can focus on what you do best…build and support your applications.
- ISVs and developers partnering with SCO Cloud enjoy:
- A simple, elegant management portal.
- Efficient management of multiple clients at once.
- Quick deployments of customer systems in the cloud.
- Cost-effective reliability, redundancy, power, and security.
- Reliable, battle-tested hardware and software solutions.
- Rocket-fast speeds across the board.
- A monthly-fee model that’s affordable for clients and profitable for you.
- Hands-on service from industry professionals.
Let us show you how easy it is to deploy your applications inexpensively, reliably, and profitably on our advanced cloud architecture.
Become an ISV Partner, Bask in Benefits
Our no-cost ISV partner program has tons of benefits to keep you producing applications on the best hardware with the best support. Partners enjoy:
- Commissions on all SCO Cloud end-user guest deployments and upgrades.
- Full management capabilities for all client sites.
- A partner logo for your website.
- Highly discounted guest VM licenses for in-house, demo, or other use.
- Email technical support and emergency telephone support.
- A lead referral program.
- Web-based training.
Simply contact us today and we’ll send you a form to get started.
About Our Data Centers
Our cloud is housed in geographically diverse Tier-3 or Tier-4 data centers, with a minimum of SSAE 16, Type II certification, which translates to five nines (99.999%) of uptime. We monitor security and performance, 24/7. We use at a minimum N+1 redundancy throughout the entire data center to ensure there is no single point of failure. From bandwidth to power and cooling, you’ll always be up and running — guaranteed.
Visit this page to learn more about our technology.